£30,000 per annum
We are currently looking to appoint a Building Surveyor in Nottingham. This is an exceptional opportunity for you to join our progressive team and work with us to develop our lively, proactive and client focused consultancy.
We are a high profile independent, multi-professional consultancy practice; with a 50 year heritage. We are a multi-disciplinary consultancy business providing solutions from architectural design, building surveying, project management, quantity surveying, maintenance and health and safety.
Building maintenance advice
Building condition surveys
Preparation of specifications, schedules of work and drawings for capital improvement works
Contract administration including drafting of standard contract forms
Manage works relevant to the party wall act
Project management of annual capital programmes of work across multiple sites
Build strong relationships with clients.
Key skills and experience:
· MRICS is advantageous
· BSc in Building Surveying
· Practical understanding of commercial property
· Ideally experience of working within the residential sector
· Ability to strategically approach problem solving
· Ability to prioritise and coordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
· Attention to detail
· Pro-active and enjoys working autonomously.
· Full UK driving licence
· Proficient user of Autocad and standard Microsoft packages
Work-life balance is key to effective and sustained service delivery. We encourage staff to engage with charity, sports, and community and company events. We have a communication ethos which is responsive to each member of staff and their needs. All our staff are valued equally and we maintain a flexible approach to developing your skills, encouraging career development and addressing personal needs.
We offer competitive salaries respecting your skills and experience in addition to the following:
· Company car or car allowance
· Contributory pension scheme
· 21 days’ annual leave plus Bank Holidays
· Additional discretionary Christmas leave each year, usually 5 days depending on how Christmas falls.
· Professional subscriptions
· Company mobile phone
· Health cash plan
· High street discounts
· Health and wellbeing support
· Subsidised social events
· Private office car parking
Please send your CV to email@example.com