Business Development Officer – Heat Pumps
Croydon (Remote Working Available)
£40k + Commission
Hunter Mason are currently working with a provider of Heat Pumps and their assorted products to source a Business Development Officer, this role will entail engaging in B2B sales working with new clients to turn the companies existing stock into money. You’ll be commercially aware, able to work under pressure and excited to take on a new challenge.
Your new role as a Business Development Officer
As a Business Development Officer your responsibilities will include the following:
· Promoting fully and partially funded training programmes.
· B2B outbound sales calls contacting small to medium businesses in pursuit of them up skilling their existing work force.
· Achieving monthly sales targets.
· Build sustainable relationships with key decision makers.
· Develop and navigate medium to long-term strategic sales plan to win new business across multiple industries in your territory
· Prospect and seek out potential customers, nurturing them into opportunities for future new business
· Establish communication channels and open the door for opportunities through market research, cold calling, arranging appointments and visiting new customers at their premises
· Play a key role in tender processes from start to finish to secure new contracts
· Represent the company with brand new customers at the appropriate level
· Focus on the effectiveness, efficiency, and quality of sales activity not just the quantity
The successful candidate will be in possession of at least 5 years of experience in a relevant industry.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000.00-£50,000.00 per year
Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: One location