Full Job Description
Marketing Sales Coordinator
Pay £23,000.00 – £26,000.00 per year.
Hunter Mason Consulting is recruiting for a Marketing Sales Coordinator, for a window and door company in Perth.
This role is office based, reporting directly to the Finance & Operations Manager.
The company are a family run company established in 1997 delivering quality products and services throughout Perthshire and the surrounding areas. With their friendly, experienced advice you can feel confident in enjoying all the professionalism of a large firm, but with the added touch that Family-owned and run businesses excel in, genuine care for our customers and employees. Because to us, you are not just a number.
Key skills required:
· Self-motivated and highly organised
· Clear and concise written and verbal communication Strong administrative experience that includes accurate data entry and attention to detail.
· Team player with the ability to work alone and under own initiative.
· Ability to prioritise and maintain efficient performance under pressure in a distracting and busy environment.
· IT literate including MS Office, Word, Excel, Outlook Ideally with a minimum of two years’ previous experience in a sales/customer service role.
· This is an exciting opportunity for someone with real ambition who wants to build a career within an innovative and progressive environment.
Your role and responsibilities will include:
· The co-ordination, logistical planning and fulfilment of sales enquiries.
· Manage our customer experience from initial enquiry to contract completion and beyond.
· You will provide expert service to our customers and sales team.
· Reporting on KPI’s and collating team information as required.
· You will have a real understanding of top-class service where the customer is always priority.
· You will have excellent communication skills with the ability to listen and empathise with external and internal customers.
· You will be able to demonstrate excellent analytical ability to interpret data to determine effectiveness in performance measures.
· You will actively promote the company utilising various marketing methods including our website and social media.
What they offer:
The opportunity to work in an innovative and ethical and most of all fun, nurturing and rewarding environment highly competitive salary with remuneration package that will reflect your skills and experience.
Company Pension scheme
28 days holidays
Contact Danny at Hunter Mason
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £23,000.00-£26,000.00 per year
Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Perth, PH1: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Digital marketing: 1 year (preferred)
Marketing: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: One location
Application deadline: 27/03/2023