Operations Manager - Sealant
NR17, Attleborough, Norfolk
Salary/Rate:£28,000 - £32,000/annum
Hunter Mason are working with a exciting construction company who present a new opportunity for a motivated and forward-thinking Operations Manager. In a fast paced and varied position, we are searching for someone who is an excellent communicator, who is resilient and a pro-active problem solver. The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate experience in a Supervisor/Coordinator role with the ability to motivate and empower their team.
Other key tasks/responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Overseeing and managing 18 Sealant Operatives by planning day-to-day work, efficiently organising the team in order to meet site requirements
· Coordinate with sites on forthcoming programmes and scheme of works to enable labour to be forecasted correctly
· Receive bookings and requests via telephone and email from sites for work requirements
· Visit sites to ensure plots are ready and prepared to a sufficient standard for sealant application, if not contact site Managers to get works completed or reschedule booked works
· Coordination of labour and materials to be utilized at the site and ensure sufficient stock is available
· Communicate with Operatives on work completion and progress
· Visit site regularly to monitor the progress of the job, record achievements and report back to the HR & Wellbeing Assistant
It is an essential requirement for the successful applicant to hold a CSCS Card, have knowledge of constructions risks and a strong understanding of H&S and the confidence to manage staff and sites in regard to H&S
The position will involve working weekdays and may require some Saturday phone cover (from home) as and when required, so applicants must be able to work some unsociable hours depending on the needs of the business.
Please send your CV to email@example.com