Project/Contacts Manager £30,000.00 - £45,000.00 per annum + car/allowance, bonus, pension
Newly established main contractor is looking to recruit a project/contracts manager on a permanent basis to work across the Nottinghamshire area. The manager will have full responsibility for managing new build and conversion schemes in multiples in and around the Nottingham area. The candidate will be reporting directly to the Director and will be expected to manage and assist in ordering of materials and organising of relevant sub-contract trades, they must be competent and experienced in the same role or similar. Responsibilities
· Health and Safety management will be paramount as they will control all aspects of the build.
· Manging of multiple sites.
· Create and amend risk assessments and method statements.
· They will always engender a team spirit, focussing on cost controls and timescales to deliver a quality-built project that will delight customers.
· Working in close liaison with the company’s customers, you will help make sure that customers have an excellent experience.
· They should have a systematic approach to following the company's procedures.
· You will liaise with all members of the team and ensure sub-contractors and suppliers are co-ordinated in an efficient long or short-term programme.
· Demonstrate good communication and presentation skills and accurate reporting.
· Demonstrate excellent IT and Microsoft excel skills.
· Refurbishment and new build experience
· Experience of working in a smaller business
· Understanding of tendering process and pricing
· First Aid
· Full UK Driving licence