Hunter Mason Consulting Ltd
Hunter Mason's client was founded in 1964 and is now a multi-award winning architectural and design Essex based property company that produces residential homes and commercial buildings of high quality throughout England. They are a forward thinking business with sustainability at the forefront of their business ideas. Due to continuous growth they are now looking to hire an experienced Site Foreman, who will play a pivotal role in overseeing the construction process and ensuring the successful execution of projects.
· Supervising and managing daily construction activities on-site, ensuring adherence to project plans, schedules, and safety protocols.
· Coordinating with subcontractors, suppliers, and internal teams to ensure efficient workflow and timely project completion.
· Reading and interpreting blueprints, plans, and specifications to ensure accurate implementation.
· Monitoring and enforcing compliance with health and safety regulations, maintaining a safe working environment for all on-site personnel.
· Providing leadership and direction to the construction crew, addressing any issues or conflicts that may arise.
· Conducting regular site inspections and quality checks to ensure work meets the required standards.
· Collaborating with project managers to report progress, challenges, and potential solutions.
· Contributing to the development of work schedules and resource allocation plans.
· Identifying opportunities for process improvement and efficiency enhancement
· Competitive salary and performance-based incentives.
· Opportunities for career growth and advancement within a rapidly expanding company.
· Collaborative and supportive work environment.
If you are a dedicated and skilled Site Foreman looking for an exciting opportunity to contribute to a thriving construction company, the please contact Joe on Joe (@) huntermasonconsulting . com
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£50,000.00 per year
Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: SITEFORE-COLC