As a site manager you will be responsible for looking after the teams on a construction site, as well as liasing with the clients. You could be monitoring costs and budget, and ordering materials for the project(s).
The job role of a site manager involves the following duties:
· Liaising with clients and reporting on progress to staff and the public
· Supervising construction workers and hiring subcontractors
· Buying materials for each phase of the project
· Monitoring build costs and project progress
· Conducting quality and safety inspections
· Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
· Maintaining quality control checks
· Motivating the workforce
· Day to day problem solving and dealing with any issues that arise
· Using specialist project management computer programmes
· Working on-site in all weathers, at clients’ businesses or in a site office.
• Checklists and Work Allocation Lists are Planned and Completed for any properties under renovation
Ensuring property works lists are completed in accordance with company standards and smooth handover process
Budgeting and Planning for property works
Pre-Renovation Planning and Property Inspections are done according to standards
Ensuring compliance and health and safety procedures are followed
Management and tracking of Building Operations Stock
Overseeing Building Operations and Maintenance Manuals
Ensuring key targets, budgets and timescales are adhered to
Ensuring health and safety standards are adhered to
Sound & comprehensive understanding of construction industry and the parties to it.
Proficient knowledge of measurement and valuation. .
Proficient in reading drawings, specifications and knowledge of construction process.
Ability to negotiate with clients/sub contractors.
Knowledge of CIS.
Experience of undertaking risk assessments and valuation of them in conjunction with other project team members.
Ability to work in a team environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £45,000.00-£50,000.00 per year
Work Location: In person