Timber Frame Designer - Kettering
Timber Frame Designer
£25,000 - £35,000 per annum
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Timber Frame Designer to join a successful Timber Frame company. An exciting and creative position to provide designs and manufacturing information for a multitude of projects, based at the production facility at Little Addington
· Work alongside production and site management teams
· Maintain regular communication with clients, contractors & architects.
· Provide clear, concise drawings for our manufacturing facility and site teams.
The ideal candidate.
· Proficient with Autocad software.
· Experience in timber frame design.
· Good understanding of timber frame systems / technical knowledge of timber frame systems
· Good understanding of timber floor systems / technical knowledge of timber floor systems
· Good understanding of Roof truss design / technical knowledge of Roof truss design.
· Experience using industry specific software’s (eg. Consultec,Woodengine, Mitek Pamir,Wolf)
· Be able to work as part of a team.
· Excellent communication skills to be able to liaise with architects, engineers and clients.
· £25,000-£35,000 salary, negotiable dependent on experience.
· Additional training can be provided on software and/or products.
· 37.5-hour week with potential for hybrid working.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
Work from home
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Kettering: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: One location
Expected start date: 01/05/2023